Strawberry chocolate fudge
What do you need:
- 100grams of100% cocoa mass or 99% dark chocolate
- 30grams ofcoconut oil
- 60mlcoconut milk
- 3tbspGreensweet Sweet Chocolate
- 1tbspGreensweet Sweet Vanilla
- 50grams ofhazelnuts or almonds
- 50grams offresh strawberries
This is how you make this treat:
- Put a pan with a layer of water on and heat, make sure to use a bowl that fits on your pan for au bain marie
- Add the chocolate, coconut oil, coconut milk, greensweet sweet chocolate and greensweet sweet vanilla to a bowl.
- Heat the bowl on the pan with water, until everything is melted together, stirring constantly. Make sure the water does not touch the bowl and the water does not boil.
- Has everything melted? Immediately remove the bowl from the pan and let it cool slightly.
- Grind the dates, chop the nuts and cut the strawberries into pieces
- Fold the dates, nuts and strawberries through the (cooled) chocolate
- Pour into a mold and cool in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.