What do you need:
- 200 grams wholemeal flour
- 50 grams of protein / protein powder (Holland & Barrett)
- 50 grams of unsweetened applesauce
- 50 grams of cottage cheese / yogurt
- 150 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 90 grams Greensweet Sweet
- 20 ml Greensweet Syrup Caramel (or other flavour)
- 2 large biscuits (sugar-free stroopwafels, for example)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon
How to make these muffins:
Preheat the oven to 200 C. Mix the dry ingredients very well.
Add the wet ingredients and mix well until it becomes a batter. Crumble 1 biscuit into the batter and stir well.
Pour the batter into the muffin tin, crumble the remaining cake as a topping and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes (note as every oven is different) until a toothpick comes out clean.