High protein white chocolate raspberry cheesecake
What do you need:
- 80 g low-fat quark or thick yogurt
- 100 g cream cheese light
- 10g vanilla protein powder (whey)
- 10g Greensweet Erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 grams of raspberries
- 15g white chocolate
This is how you make this:
1. Mix the cottage cheese, cream cheese, vanilla protein powder, vanilla extract and Greensweet Erythritol well until smooth.
2. Pour this mixture into a microwave-safe bowl and garnish with the raspberries.
3. Place in the microwave on the lowest setting for 5-6 minutes.
4. Then put it in the freezer for an hour.
5. Melt some white chocolate and garnish the cheesecake.