Chocolate banana bread
What do you need:
- 1 cake mold
- 4 bananas
- 150 g almond flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Greensweet Sweet Chocolate
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- olive oil
This is how you make this delicious cake:
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Mash three bananas in a bowl.
3. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and mix them with a mixer to a smooth batter.
4. Grease the cake mold and pour the mixture into the mold.
5. Cut 1 banana in half and place the pieces on the batter.
5. Place the cake pan in the oven and bake the banana bread for approximately 55 minutes.
6. Remove the banana bread from the oven, let it cool well and then slice it. Then you can enjoy this delicious recipe!