The nutritional value per portion of 50 grams of keto granola is:
- 21.9 grams of fats
- 9.2 grams of protein
- 4.2 grams of carbohydrates
- 247 kcal
What do you need:
- 100 grams of sunflower seeds
- 100 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 50 grams of sesame seeds
- 200 grams of nuts of your choice (you see almond and walnuts here)
- 25 grams of chia seed
- 100 grams of broken blond linseed (grind yourself)
- 90 grams of Greensweet Syrup Gold
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 or 2 full teaspoons of cinnamon (choose your taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
This is how you make this keto granola:
Let your oven preheat to 180 degrees. Mix everything in a mixing bowl. Throwing the flax seeds into a chopper yourself gives you the most nutrients. If you buy this already broken in the supermarket then there is actually no longer any nutritional value.
Mix everything well with a spatula so that the Greensweet syrup gold spreads well. That is the glue that you will soon give the chunky chunks and gives a slightly sweet taste.
Pour the sticky mixture onto a baking sheet with baking paper. Spread it out a bit.
Bake the keto granola for 15 minutes. You do not necessarily have to change prematurely.
I let the granola cool down on the baking sheet and then slowly stir it. Then you get big chunks. If they are too large, you can break them even further.
Then the cooled chunky keto granola goes into the pantry in a large glass preserving jar (Ikea).