Sweet pumpkin muffins
You need this for 14 sweet pumpkin muffins:
- 450 grams of pumpkin cooked in cubes and pureed to puree
- 100 grams of apple sauce with no added sugar
- 100 grams of Greensweet Sweet
- 2-3 EL Greensweet Syrup Gold
- 300 grams of whole grain spelled flour
- 150 ml soy milk or other (vegetable) milk
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2.5 tsp pumpkin or cookie spices
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 50 grams of pecans, roughly chopped
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed mix
So you these delicious muffins:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Mix the pumpkin puree with the apple sauce and milk. Then stir in the flour with a whisk and mix well. Then stir the rest of the ingredients through the batter to the seed mix after. Taste if you find the batter sweet enough, if not then you can possibly add some extra stevia sugar.
Divide the batter over the muffin tins and garnish with some seeds.
Bake the muffins in the oven in 45-50 minutes, baking time is different per oven so check with a skewer to see if they are done. Let them cool in the oven with the oven door ajar.