RAW Unicorn pie
What do you need:
- 150 grams of macadamia nuts (soaked overnight in water),
- 40 grams of coconut grater,
- 60 coconut oil,
- 40 grams of dates,
- 30 ml Greensweet syrup gold,
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 6-8 drops of liquid stevia vanilla
- 500 grams of macadamia nuts (soaked overnight in water),
- 400 ml coconut milk (canned),
- juice of 1 lime,
- 45 ml Greensweet syrup gold,
- Greensweet liquid stevia vanilla (6-8 drops),
- 2 tbsp (blue) spirulina,
- 1 tbsp blueberry powder
- 1 tbsp lingon berry powder.
- 100 grams of white vegan chocolate,
- vegan sprinkles,
- coconut grater,
- coconut flakes,
- fresh raspberries and blueberries.
- Use your own imagination!
This is how you make this delicious cake:
Use a 23 cm cake pan. Cover the bottom with baking paper and grease the edges with coconut oil.
Prepare all ingredients. Also make sure you have space in your freezer!
You are the first to get started with your soil:
Put the macadamia nuts in the food processor together with the other ingredients.
When you get a sticky whole, you turn off your food processor. Scoop the dough into your cake pan and divide it over the bottom. Put your bottom in the freezer for about 30 minutes so that it can stiffen up.
Before you get started with your filling, you must first thoroughly clean the food processor.
Then put the macadamia nuts in the food processor together with the coconut milk, lime juice, syrup gold and finally the liquid stevia vanilla. Pour the batter into three different bowls or measuring cups.
Add a natural coloring agent to each measuring cup. Stir well through the batter so that there are no lumps
present. Remove the cake pan from the freezer and cover the bottom with the batter.
You can do it your own way (interchangeably) or just as I did it in layers.
Put the cake pan back in the freezer and let it harden.
Decorate your cake with the topping that you like. You can see what I used in the ingredient list.
Keep the cake in the freezer. Do you want to eat the cake? Remove it from the freezer 60 minutes before cutting.
You can also freeze individual pieces. You can certainly get 20 pieces from the cake.
Source / photo: Manon de Wit