Ricotta tarts with red fruits
What do you need:
- 100 gralmond flour
- 35 grcoconut flour
- 50 gr Greensweet erythritol
- 250 gricotta
- 50 mlcoconut milk
- 30 gr soft / slightly meltedbutter+ extra for greasing
- 1 tspbaking powder (tartar)
- pinch ofsalt
- 150 grred fruit mix
- to pollinateGreensweet icing
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the convection oven to 175 degrees and prepare 6 greased ovenproof trays. (capacity approx. 130-150 ml)
- Mix the baking powder with the almond flour. Add the other ingredients - except for the fruit and the icing. Stir until smooth.
- Then fold the red fruit mix into the batter. I just used frozen fruit when frozen. But fresh fruit is also possible of course.
- Divide the batter between the 6 greased trays.
- Bake the tarts in the oven for 25 minutes or until they are done and start to color. Certainly not to bake for too long. Let them rest for 5 minutes outside the oven. Dust them with some icing and eat them out of shape or loose on a plate.
Serving tip: one or two tablespoons of Greek yogurt and a strawberry cut into a fan.