Low carbohydrate and gluten-free breakfast cake with plums
What do you need?
- Springform advice: 10 to 12 cm
- Mixing bowl
- 50 g almond flour or lupine flour
- 1 egg or egg substitute *
- 100 g (lactose-free) cottage cheese, soy yogurt, coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp Speculaas spices - I used Green Gypsy Spices
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Greensweet Syrup Gold
- 3 plums
This is how you make this delicious breakfast pie:
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees hot air. Grease the spring mold with some coconut oil.
- Mix the flour, yogurt, egg (substitute), yogurt, baking powder, gingerbread spices and greensweet syrup gold until a smooth batter is created.
- Put the batter in the spring tin. Slice the plums. Push a few slices into the batter and decorate the cake with the remaining slices of plums.
- Bake the cake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not remove it from the oven immediately when it is cooked, leave the door ajar for another 5 minutes. This way you prevent the cake from collapsing.
- Your house will smell wonderful! You want this anyway! Enjoy it!