Clafoutis with raspberries and berries
What do you need:
- 4egg (ren)
- 240 ml full-fatcoconut milk ( 3.8 khd Fair Trade)
- 15 gramsGreensweet Extra Sweet (0 khd or other sweetener of your choice)
- 100 grams ofalmond flour ( 5 khd Pit & Pit)
- hefty pinch ofvanillafresh from a pod or extract
- 2 pinches ofsalt
- butteror coconut oil to grease
- 250 gramsblueberry and raspberry (16.25 khd (AH deepfreeze)
- Greensweet icingto pollinate or crushed coconut or almond shavings.
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and grease a low quiche mold Ø 28 cm.
- Mix all ingredients, except the (frozen) fruit and icing sugar (Greensweet icing), briefly with a whisk. Pour the batter into the dish and spread the fruit over it. Frozen fruit can simply be frozen in the batter.
- Fry the clafoutis in 30 min light brown or until tender. Check the doneness with a stick. Let rest for 5 minutes in the form. Then deposit on a plate.
- Sprinkle with Greensweet icing just before serving, with or without a scoop of ice cream. And then ... close and enjoy!