low-carb cream cream plate, sugar-free
- Number or quantity:30-35 pieces
- Carbohydrates:3.5 gr. khd whole recipe (30-35 pieces from recipe)
- Preparation:5 minutes
- Cooking time:10 minutes
- Ready in:15 minutes
This low-carb cream cream plate is also creamy and really sweet, you have to like that. So don't make the snacks too big.
What do you need:
- to tastecocoa powder
- to tasteespresso
This is how you make it:
- Prepare enough silicone bonbon molds.
- Heat the cream with icing and erythritol in a pan with a thick bottom. While stirring with a wooden spoon, bring it to the boil slowly. * Split the amount and add cocoa and / or espresso to the mass.
- Let the stuff simmer for approx. 8 minutes. The crowd has to bubble, but not terribly wild, then it burns. Continue to stir gently. Do you have a thermometer? Then heat the mass to 115 degrees.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter - and optionally the chopped nuts -. Keep stirring until you get a scratchy sound / feeling then the 'sugar' starts to caramelize again.
- Fill the shapes for ¾. Don't make them too thick, that is a very heavy bite and does not solidify as well.
- Allow to harden for at least an hour at room temperature. (not in the fridge)
- Carefully remove the cream breastplate from the molds. Taste and enjoy! Hopefully the Saint comes along and Piet has a bag full of nice gifts with him!