Chocolate turban cake from the airfryer
What do you need:
- turban shape 17 x 9 cm
- 200 grams unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 organic eggs
- 75 grams of buckwheat flour
- 50 grams of chickpea flour (or more buckwheat flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp biscuit & spices
- 2 EL Green Sweet Syrup Gold
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 100 grams of dark chocolate 70% or higher of which 25 gr. cut into small cubes (+/- 5mm)
- Puffed quinoa or chopped nuts
- Fresh raspberries
- Few rosemary sprigs for garnish
Grease the cake tin.
Mix everything except the chocolate pieces in the food processor / blender. Now stir the small cubes of chocolate into the batter and pour into the cake tin.
Place the form in the Aerofryer and bake the turban cake for 15-18 minutes at 180 degrees. You can check whether the cake is ready with a skewer, if it comes out clean then it is ready.
Let the turban cake cool on a rack. Cut the bottom off so that it is nicely straight at the bottom. Melt the chocolate au bain marie, put the cake on a plate or piece of baking paper and pour the melted chocolate over the cake. Sprinkle the cake with puffed quinoa and place some raspberries on top. Put the cake in the fridge for a few minutes so that the chocolate can harden.
Before serving, garnish the cake with rosemary sprigs for an extra festive look 100 grams of dark chocolate 70% or higher of which 25 grams cut into small cubes (+/- 5mm)