What do you need:
100 gr. butter
200 gr self-rising flour
Handful of mixed nuts
3 tbsp. Coconut grater
Pinch of salt
* heat the oven at 180 C °
This is how you make it:
1. Mix the butter and Greensweet Brown in a food processor until smooth.
Then add the eggs one by one
2. Put the bananas in a separate bowl with a fork and add it to the egg mixture.
3. Sift the self-raising flour over the mixture and mix it with a spatula through the mixture.
If the flour is well processed by the mixture, mix everything together again at the lowest setting with
the food processor. Add the pinch of salt in between.
4. Finally add the nuts and the coconut grater and spat through the batter.
5. Fill 12 small shapes or 1 large baking tin. Put the 12 small cakes for 20 min. In a preheated oven.
If you grab a large baking tin, put the cake in the oven for 1 hour.