What do you need:
100 gr. butter
200 gr self-raising flour
Handful of mixed nuts
3 tbsp. coconut grater
Pinch of salt
* preheat the oven to 180°C
This is how you make it:
1. Blend the butter and Greensweet Brown in a food processor until smooth.
Then add the eggs one by one
2. Mash the bananas in a separate bowl with a fork and add to the egg mixture.
3. Sift the self-raising flour over the mixture and mix it into the mixture with a spatula.
When the flour is well incorporated into the mixture, mix everything well again on the lowest setting with
the food processor. Add a pinch of salt in between.
4. Finally add the nuts and the grated coconut and fold this through the batter.
5. Fill 12 small molds or 1 large baking pan. Place the 12 small cakes in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
If you take a large baking pan, put the cake in the oven for 1 hour.