What do you need:
Recipe for 2 large or 4 small portions:
- 200 ml (soy) milk;
- 65 grams of Greensweet Brown;
- 25 grams of custard powder;
- 5 grams of cornstarch;
- 5 ml Greensweet liquid stevia Orange or flavor of your choice
This is how you make it:
1. Mix 40 grams of Greensweet Brown, cornflour and custard powder with the milk and heat it in a pan.
2. Stir until thick and remove the pan from the heat.
3. Immediately stir in the Greensweet liquid stevia and spoon the mixture into small crème brûlée dishes.
4. Divide the remaining 25 grams of Greensweet Brown over the surfaces and place the dishes in the oven under the grill until the top turns brown.
Enjoy your meal!
Source/photo: Tamara Dekker (via Instagram)