Creamy Chocolate Cups from Zo Mijntje
What do you need: for 2 cakes
1 mspoint baking powder
30 grams of almond flour
60 grams of pure cocoa powder, without sugar
4 - 6 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia Chocolate
50 grams unsalted butter
25 grams Greensweet Brown
1 egg, Large
* Optional - 2 tablespoons of Pecan nuts
2 oven fixed dishes and I made them in the Airfryer.
But in the normal oven it is possible too!
In any case, always make sure that the ingredients you are baking are at room temperature. And ready everything ready.
This is how you make them:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a very low heat. Then turn off the heat.
- Add the cocoa powder and 4 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia with Chocolate flavor to the melted butter. Stir well.
- Knocks the egg foamy and white-yellow with a food processor or else the whisk.
- Then pour the melted chocolate into the stirring egg while stirring.
- Now mix the almonds flour with the flour and the Greensweet Brown . So that you keep as much air as possible. * I spilled a small hand of Pecan nuts last minute. So you give these cakes a delicious crunchy bite!
- Grease the two baking trays, put the chocolate mixture in it and bake in the Airfryer at 160 degrees Celsius for about 10 to 12 minutes. Your cakes are ready when a satay skewer comes out clean.
Just wait and enjoy!
We found them to be lukewarm lukewarm, but they are also yummy.
Do you want to make a party out of it?
Then melt a layer of sugar-free chocolate and let it harden. Sprinkle some Pecan nuts for the ornamental and eat tasty!