Healthy apple pie cupcakes
What do you need:
- 250 grams of low-fat French curd cheese
- 55 grams of protein
- 20 grams of coconut flour
- 30 grams of oatmeal
- 25 grams of whey Vanilla (if you don't have this, replace it with 25 grams of oatmeal with vanilla extract)
- 25 grams of Greensweet erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 apple (approximately 120 grams)
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease some silicone molds. I myself had used (very stupid) paper tins, it is more difficult to get rid of the cakes when they are ready. (but fortunately the taste remains the same).
Cut the apple into a small piece and then mix all the ingredients together. Nice and simple and we like that. Then divide the mixture between the molds and put them in the oven for about 30 minutes.
And your healthy apple pie cakes are ready!
Enjoy your meal!