Apple plays cakes
What do you need:
- 150 grams of apple-cinnamon quark
- 100 grams of apple
- 60 grams of protein (protein of 2 eggs)
- 40 grams of spelled flour
- 15 grams of coconut flour from the Notenlaer
- 1 El cinnamon
- 1 tsp biscuit and gingerbread spices
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 20 grams Greensweet Erythritol
- 10 drops Greensweet liquid stevia in the flavor cinnamon
This is how you make them:
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
Mix the quark together with the proteins and the stevia drops to 1 whole. Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Then you mix the two mixes together and make sure that a smooth batter is created.
Now cut the apple into small cubes and mix it through the batter. The batter can now be put into the greased cake molds. Make sure that you do not fill them to the brim, otherwise the batter will drip out in the oven. The cakes will go in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Are you going to make this recipe too? Let me know and I'm curious what you think.
A lot of baking fun! Greetings Tiffany