What do you need:
- 130 grams of apple sauce (I use the apple sauce 0% of Hak)
- 30 grams of whey (Body & fit shop)
- 20 grams of spelled flour
- 70 grams of protein (2 eggs)
- 15 grams of cocoa (make sure you opt for the unsweetened cocoa)
- 15 grams of Greensweet erythritol
- 10 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia chocolate
- 5 grams of baking powder
- pinch of salt
Don't have whey? no problem. Then replace the whey for 25 grams of flour, 5 grams of extra cocoa and extra sweetener.
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Put the egg whites in a fat-free bowl and beat them as stiff as possible. Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl. When this is well mixed, carefully fold it through the proteins. Try to spatula as little as possible, so that your batter stays nice and light.
The batter can then be put in a greased baking tin for about 20 minutes in the oven.
And your apple sauce brownie is ready!