What do you need:
- 130 grams of apple sauce (I use the apple sauce 0% of Hak)
- 30 grams of whey (Body & fitshop)
- 20 grams of spelled flour
- 70 grams of protein (2 eggs)
- 15 grams of cocoa (make sure you choose unsweetened cocoa)
- 15 grams of Greensweet erythritol
- 10 Drops Greensweet liquid stevia chocolate
- 5 grams of baking powder
- pinch of salt
Do not you have whey? no problem. Then replace the whey with 25 grams of flour, 5 grams of extra cocoa and extra sweetener.
That's how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Put the proteins in a fat-free bowl and beat them as stiff as possible. Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl. If this is well mixed, carefully spread it through the egg whites. Try to spatulate as little as possible, so that your batter stays nice and airy.
Then the batter can be put in a greased baking tin for about 20 minutes in the oven.
And ready is your applesauce brownie!