Apple sauce cake
What do you need:
- 60 grams of oatmeal
- 30 grams of coconut flour
- 20 grams of whey vanilla (if you don't have this, replace it with 20 grams of oatmeal and extra vanilla drops)
- 150 grams Apple sauce (I choose the sugar-free apple sauce from Hak )
- 1 egg
- 5 grams of baking powder
- 4-6 Greensweet liquid stevia Vanilla
- 10 grams of Greensweet Erythritol
- Cinnamon (a lot)
- 100 grams of apple
- Pinch of salt
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Mix all wet ingredients together. Then add the dry ingredients. Make sure it is well mixed. Then stir in the apple pieces with a spoon.
The cake needs to be in the oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes.
So you can see that you can conjure up a healthy and delicious cake on the table very quickly and easily. Have you made this cake too? Let me know and let us know what you think.