Apple spells cupcakes
What do you need:
- 150 grams of apple-cinnamon curd cheese
- 100 grams of apple
- 60 grams of protein (protein from 2 eggs)
- 40 grams of spelled flour
- 15 grams of coconut flour from the Notenlaer
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cake and gingerbread spices
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 20 grams of Greensweet Erythritol
- 10 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia in the taste of cinnamon
This is how you make them:
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
Mix the cottage cheese together with the egg whites and the stevia drops into 1 whole. Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Then mix the 2 mixes together and ensure that a smooth batter is created.
Now cut the apple into small cubes and mix it into the batter. The batter can now be put in the greased cake molds. Make sure you do not fill them to the brim, otherwise the batter will drip out into the oven. The cakes are in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Are you going to make this recipe? Let me know and I am curious what you think.
Have fun! Greetings Tiffany