What do you need:
- 60 grams oatmeal
- 30 grams of coconut flour
- 20 grams of whey vanilla (if you do not, replace it with 20 grams of oatmeal and extra vanilla drops)
- 150 grams Applesauce (I choose the sugar-free apple sauce from Hak )
- 1 egg
- 5 grams of baking powder
- 4-6 Greensweet liquid stevia Vanilla
- 10 grams of Greensweet Erythritol
- Cinnamon (a lot)
- 100 grams of apple
- Pinch of salt
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Mix all wet ingredients together. Then add the dry ingredients. Make sure it is mixed well. Then stir in the pieces of apple with a spoon.
The cake should be in the oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes.
So you see, that you can put a healthy and tasty cake on the table very quickly and easily. Did you make this cake? Let me know and let you know what you think.