What do you need:
160 grams of almond flour
1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
2.5 tablespoon Greensweet Erythritol
2.5 tablespoon Melted butter
Peanut butter layer
100 ml of whipped cream
110 grams of peanut butter
Chocolate pudding layer
125 ml almond milk
125 whipped cream (unbeaten)
2 egg yolks
1 gelatin leaf
30 grams of cocoa powder
20 gr dark chocolate
3 teaspoons of unsalted butter in small pieces
This is how you make it:
- Mix the almond flour, cocoa powder and the erythriyol together in a bowl, add the melted
Add butter and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Keep a handful for the bottom apert in a container and put aside
- Cover a baking tin of 20 cm with baking pan and press the mixture well on the bottom.
Peanut butter layer
- Beat the cream with the liquid stevia to firm peaks.
- Beat the peanut butter in another dish with the stevia Erythritol.
- Add the whipped cream with a spatula and gently fold through the peanut butter.
Because you are not going to beat you maintain the airiness.
- Spread the peanut mixture over the crust and put it in the refrigerator.
- In a saucepan, heat the almond milk, whipped cream and the stevia erythritol.
Keep stirring until the erythritol is dissolved.
- Beat the 2 egg yolks in a bowl and carefully add 4 tablespoons of the warm milk.
This ensures that the egg yolk can adapt to the temperature and does not clot.
Then add the egg mixture through the warm milk.
- Heat the mixture back to a moderate to low temperature.
Squeeze the gelatin leaf and add to the mixture while stirring.
Also add the cocoa powder and let it boil until it is thickened.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the chopped dark chocolate and the cubes of butter.
Also mix the liquid vanilla.
- Allow 15 minutes to cool down before you spread it over the peanut butter layer.
- Put the cake in the fridge for 3 hours, then drizzle with the leftover bottom crumbs.
Keep the knife under a tap with hot water so that you can cut beautiful pieces.