What do you need:
- 250 grams of cannellini beans (already drained)
- 30 grams of chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 proteins
Cottage cheese layer
- 600 grams of low-fat French curd cheese
- 30 grams of vanillaprotein powder
- 6 gelatin leaves
- 30 grams of Greensweet Erythritol
- 125 grams of blueberries
- 250 grams of raspberries
- If you do not have protein powder, use oatmeal, wholemeal flour or another flour mixed with cocoa for the soil. Then keep 50/50, half flour and half cocoa. If you do this you will need 50 grams of greensweet erythritol to make the soil sweeter.
How do you make the cake
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
Rinse the drained cannellini beans well and let them drain well. Then you put this in the food processor together with the proteins. Mix this until a smooth batter exists. Make sure there are no bits and pieces of beans in it anymore, because that is not tasty in the cake.
Then add the rest of the ingredients for the bottom and mix until it is well mixed. Then divide this over your cake pan and put it in the oven for 30 minutes. When it is ready, take it out and let it cool completely.
Now it's time to make the curd layer. Put the gelatin leaves in a bowl with water so that they can soak.
Then cut half of the bowl of raspberries and half of the bowl of blueberries into small pieces and put them in a pan with about 3 tablespoons of water. Put this on the fire and keep stirring in it. Make sure that most of the water has evaporated and then you can add the gelatin. Add the gelatin sheets 1 by 1 and make sure to squeeze them well before adding them. The gelatin leaves dissolve naturally due to the heat.
Put the curd cheese, erythritol and the protein powder in a container and mix until smooth. If all gelatin is dissolved well, you can put this mixture through the quark mixture.
When the cake base has cooled down well, you can pour the layer of quark over it. Let the cake stiffen in the fridge for about 2 to 3 hours and then you can decorate the cake with the remaining fruit.
And the cake is ready to be eaten. Let me know if you made this cake too, enjoy your meal!