What do you need:
- 200 g gluten-free oatmeal
- 2 apples - I used Elstar apples
- 50 g Medjoul dates
- 75 g of walnuts
- 50 g coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Greensweet Erythritol
- 1 tbsp Ceylon cinnamon or gingerbread spices
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of raspberries and / or blueberries
This is how you make these delicious cakes:
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees (I use a fan oven). Cover the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Peel the apples and remove the cores. Finish the apple with a grater or food processor.
- Put the apple grater together with the oatmeal, baking powder, pitted Medjoul dates, 50 g walnuts, coconut oil, Greensweet erythritol, Ceylon cinnamon and a pinch in a mixing bowl. Knead all this into an even part.
- Make about 10 to 14 balls and push them a little flat with a wet palm or the convex side of a wet spoon on the baking sheet. Gently push the summer fruit into the cakes, just like the remaining walnuts.
- Slide the baking tray into the oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool outside the oven so that they will become slightly harder.
- And now? Just attack! Enjoy every bite!