Oatmeal custard pie
What do you need:
- 50 grams of oatmeal
- 100 grams apple sauce (light)
- 200 grams Optimel apple cinnamon curd cheese
- 10 grams of dr oetker custard powder
- teaspoon of erythritol from GreenSweet Stevia
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- Turn the oatmeal into oatmeal flour by grinding oatmeal in a food processor.
- Mix the apple sauce with the oatmeal in a bowl.
- Cover a 12 cm spring form with baking paper and pour the apple sauce-oatmeal mixture in it, press the batter with the back of a spoon.
- Now you make the custard layer, mix the curd cheese, custard powder and possibly erythritol or another sweetener together.
- Pour this mixture over the apple sauce-oatmeal mixture.
- Put the cake in the oven for about 50 minutes.
Now you can enjoy this delicious oatmeal custard cake! Tip: top off your cake with a warm apple, raisins and some cinnamon.
TIP: prepare this oatmeal custard pie one day in advance and keep it in the fridge when it has cooled down completely. In the morning you take it from the fridge and your breakfast is ready.