What do you need:
- 500 ml fresh cream
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 60 grams of Greensweet Erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon of agar agar
How to make this delicious panna cotta:
- Scrape out the seeds from half a vanilla bean and mix together with the rest of the ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. When it boils, continue to stir regularly for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and pour the mixture into 4 large or 6 smaller glasses.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- As a topping red fruit or chocolate. To your own taste.