Soft Protein strips with cocoa nibs
What do you need:
- 100 grams of apple sauce
- 85 grams of spelled flour
- 1 egg
- 2 proteins
- 30 grams of whey chocolate
- 15 grams of Greensweet erythritol
- 10 drops Greensweet liquid stevia Chocolate
- 5 grams of biscuit and gingerbread spices
- Cocoa nibs (De Notenlaer)
- Pinch of salt
If you do not have whey, replace it with 15 grams of flour, 5 grams of cocoa and extra sweetener from Greensweet-stevia
That's how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Mix the applesauce together with the egg, the proteins and the stevia drops in a bowl. Mix all dry ingredients together in a separate bowl. Except the cocoa nibs!
You mix these 2 mixes together and then you can pour them into a cake tin. Finally, sprinkle the cocoa nibs over it and then the cake in the oven. Ready in your cake after 30 minutes.
Are you going to make this recipe too? Let me know and I'm curious what you think!
A lot of baking pleasure, greetings Tiffany