Soft protein strips with cocoa nibs
What do you need:
- 100 grams of apple sauce
- 85 grams of spelled flour
- 1 egg
- 2 proteins
- 30 grams of whey chocolate
- 15 grams of Greensweet erythritol
- 10 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia Chocolate
- 5 grams of cake and gingerbread spices
- Cacao nibs (De Notenlaer)
- Pinch of salt
If you don't have a whey, replace it with 15 grams of flour, 5 grams of cocoa and extra sweetener from Greensweet stevia
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Mix the apple sauce with the egg, the egg whites and the stevia drops in a bowl. Mix all dry ingredients together in a separate bowl. Except for the cocoa nibs!
Now mix these 2 mixes together and then it can be poured into a cake mold. Finally sprinkle the cocoa nibs over it and then the cake can be put in the oven. Ready in your cake after 30 minutes.
Are you going to make this recipe? Let me know and I am curious what you think!
Lots of baking pleasure, greetings Tiffany