What do you need:
- 80 grams of spelled flour
- 20 grams of coconut flour (De Notenlaer)
- 45 grams Greensweet Erythritol
- 2 proteins
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp biscuit and gingerbread spices
- Greensweet liquid stevia drops in the taste that you like.
This is how you make these cookies:
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together and make sure there are no lumps of flour.
If you want ordinary simple cookies, you can now shape them and place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. The cookies go for 20 to 25 minutes in the oven.
If you want to unpack, I have a number of variation tips for you
- Mix pieces of prunes / dates / apricots
- Pieces of chocolate / cocoa nibs through and to make it even better, you can also add extra cocoa
- Pieces of nut, such as walnuts, almonds or peanuts
- Pieces of caramel through it. And if you love the caramel - sea salt flavor, you can also add coarse sea salt.
Already drooling completely? Now quickly go to the box.
A lot of baking fun! And let me know if you are going to make these cookies.