What do you need:
- 80 grams of spelled flour
- 20 grams of coconut flour
- 45 grams of Greensweet Erythritol
- 2 proteins
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cake and gingerbread spices
- Greensweet liquid stevia drops in the taste that you like.
This is how you make these cookies:
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together and make sure there are no lumps of flour in it.
If you want simple simple cookies, you can now shape them and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. The cookies are put in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
If you want to unpack, I have a number of variation tips for you
- Mix in pieces of dried plums / dates / apricots
- Add pieces of chocolate / cocoa nibs and to make it even tastier you can also add extra cocoa
- Add pieces of nut such as walnuts, almonds or peanuts
- Pieces of caramel through it. And if you love the caramel - sea salt taste, you can also add coarse sea salt through it.
Already drooling away? Then quickly get to work.
Have fun! And let me know if you are going to make these cookies.