What do you need:
- 130 cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 protein
- 15 grams vanilla Whey (for sale at Body & fit)
- 1 tsp cinnamon or gingerbread spices
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sip of milk (approximately 50 ml)
- 15 grams of Greensweet erythritol
This is how you make these delicious cookies:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Mix the cannellini beans to a smooth mass in the food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Then make heaps of the batter on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
The cookies are put in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. (30 minutes with me)
And your super fast, simple and healthy protein cookies are ready.