You need this:
- 200 grams of rice flour
- 3 heaping tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- one and a half tablespoons of tartar baking powder
- 4 eggs
- the grater of an organic washed lemon peel citroen
- 2 tablespoons Greensweet erythritolrit
- 1 tablespoon Greensweet Extra Sweet
- 2 tablespoons organic potato starch
- a few drops of pure vanilla extract
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper. Stir all ingredients vigorously to a homogeneous mass. Spoon a few spoonfuls of each egg onto the baking sheet. Moisten your hands and press the mounds nicely into round cakes. Finally, sprinkle with a little water.
Bake the egg cakes until golden-brown for 10 minutes. Check them out. If they are still very soft, give them an extra minute. Let cool.