You need this:
- 200 grams of rice flour
- 3 large tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- one and a half tablespoon tartar baking powder
- 4 eggs
- the grater of a biologically washed lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of Greensweet erythritol
- 1 tablespoon of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- 2 tablespoons of organic potato starch
- a few drops of pure vanilla extract
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and cover a baking tray with parchment paper. Stir all ingredients firmly to a homogeneous mass. Spoon some spoons per egg cake onto the baking tray. Moisten your hands and press the mountains nicely into round cakes. Finally drizzle with a little water.
Fry the egg cakes golden-brown in 10 minutes. Check them. If they are still very weak, give them a minute extra. Allow to cool.