You need this:
- 2 eggs
- 175 ml avocado oil (made warm)
- 300 grams of buckwheat flour
- 20 grams of psyllium fiber
- 2 heaping tablespoons ofGreensweet Extra Sweet + two tablespoons of Greensweet Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bourbon
- 1 teaspoon (finely ground) star anise
- 175ml water
- Greensweet Icing
This is how you make it:
Let the iron heat up. Blend all ingredients in the food processor until smooth, creamy. Always scoop out some of the mixture and make patties. Turn the waffle, straight from the iron, around a ladle or other spoon and let it harden.
I filled the kneecaps with my AVOBA chocolate paste, but you can of course fill the rolls with whatever you want! For example, yellow pastry cream or whipped cream is delicious! For the finishing touch, sprinkle them liberally with Greensweet stevia Icing, the sugar-free powdered sugar!
Source/Photos: Monique van der Vloed