You need this:
- 5 egg yolks (use the proteins for example to make meringues!)
- 150 grams whole grain buckwheat flour
- 50 grams of lupine flour
- 10 grams (tartar) baking powder
- 2 big tablespoons greensweet extra sweet
- 2 tablespoons greensweet-stevia erythritol
- 200 ml of organic coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot
- 2 large tablespoons of coconut oil / fat, at room temperature
- 175 ml pandan extract (see explanation above)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bourbon
This is how you make it:
Grease a medium sized turban shape with coconut oil. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir this very firmly. Make sure no lumps remain.
Pour the batter into the turban shape, and divide.
Tap the mold firmly on the counter several times. Bake the turkey in the middle of the oven until about 35-45 minutes, keep checking. Allow the cake to cool well. Carefully tap the shape and sprinkle with Greensweet Icing icing sugar if necessary.
Source: Monique van der Vloed