You need this:
- 5 egg yolks (for example, use the egg whites to make meringues!)
- 150 grams whole grain buckwheat flour
- 50 grams of lupine flour
- 10 grams (tartar) baking powder
- 2 heaping tablespoons of greensweet extra sweet
- 2 tablespoons greensweet stevia erythritol
- 200 ml organic coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot
- 2 heaping tablespoons coconut oil/fat, at room temperature
- 175 ml pandan extract (see explanation above)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bourbon
This is how you make it:
Grease a medium bundt cake tin WELL with coconut oil. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix very well. Make sure no lumps are left behind.
Pour the batter into the bundt pan and divide.
Tap the mold firmly on the counter a few times. Bake the bundt cake in the middle of the oven for about 35-45 minutes, keep checking in between. Let the cake cool down. Carefully tap out of the mold and sprinkle with Greensweet Icing powdered sugar if desired.
Source: Monique van der Vloed