You need this:
- 150 grams of sunflower seeds
- 2 heaping tablespoons of greensweet extra sweet
- 1 tablespoon greensweet stevia erythritol
- 2 heaping tablespoons avocado oil (pure melted coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil is also possible)
- one and a half tablespoons of spiced speculaas
This is how you make it:
Place all ingredients in the food processor and grind until the mass becomes smooth in texture. Stir the mass occasionally so that everything is well ground. Does everything remain a bit too loose-grainy? Then add little bits of extra oil while turning until the mass has reached the desired smoothness.
Store in a clean, tightly sealable glass jar in a dark and cool place (not in the refrigerator).