What do you need:
- 2 proteins
- 250 grams Greensweet icing
- 200 grams of almond flour
- 50 grams of coconut flour
- 1 full tablespoon of cinnamon
- natural dyes (eg from pme)
This is how you make it:
- Beat the egg whites in a large mixing bowl and then whip 150 grams icing through.
- Then sprinkle the almonds flour, coconut flour and cinnamon through them gently.
- Cover the bowl with foil and let it rest for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (hot air 160 degrees, gas oven setting 2). Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and sprinkle your worksheet with some of the icing.
- Roll out the dough to about 5 mm thick and make rounds with a shape or a glass.
- Bake the cookies in 12 to 15 minutes and let them cool. When the cookies have cooled you can start with the top colored layer.
- Mix the rest of the Greensweet icing (about 100 grams) with some water into a thick, liquid paste.
- Depending on how many colors you want to use, you divide the icing over different trays.
- Add a few drops of dye to the icing and mix well. Apply the icing to the cookie and let it dry. These cookies are guaranteed to be a success, both for children and adults!