Mango-free spice (vegan and gluten-free)
- 475 grams (gluten-free) oatmeal flour (grinding oatmeal in the blender into flour)
- 6 large tablespoons greensweet-Icing
- 1 tablespoon greensweet-stevia erythritol
- 2 tablespoons of gingerbread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bourbon (optional, makes it tastier)
- 50 grams of melted cocoa butter
- hot water
- 10 grams (tartar) baking powder
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Use the warm-up time in the oven immediately to melt your cocoa butter. put the pieces in a bowl and put them in the oven. Stir all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the cocoa butter and stir. Now add small amounts of hot water until the dough has become malleable. Knead the ball firmly. Turn small balls out of the dough and press lightly flat on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the spice nuts with some extra spice herbs. Fry the cloves on the lowest ridge of the oven until cooked in about 35-40 minutes, keep checking. Allow to cool.
Keep the spice nuts in a dish in a dry, cool place. Have they become soft? "Beep" them briefly in the oven or for a few minutes in the airfryer!
You can also bake the spice nuts in the airfryer! Set the temperature to 165 degrees and the time to 12-15 minutes, keep checking.