A delicious variation on apple pie all Weight Watchers proof, in which Greensweet Icing is processed.
What do you need:
- 4 apples
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 3 eggs
- 300 gr Skyr Naturel
- 4 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia Vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 bag of baking powder
- 120 gr spelled flour
- 35 gr. Greensweet Icing
This is how you make it:
- Grease a 20 cm spring form well and line it with baking paper. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
- Peel the apples and cut into cubes. Add the cinnamon and scoop the whole.
- Punch the banana into a bowl and beat it with the eggs and Optimel Vanilla
- Add Greensweet Icing , along with the baking powder, pinch of salt and the spelled flour. Spatula the whole into a lump free batter.
- Finally, put the apple pieces in the bowl and scoop the whole for a while.
- Pour the cake batter into the spring form and bake the cake in the middle of the oven for 60 minutes. If necessary, cover it with aluminum foil when you notice that the cake is too dark on top.
- Then turn the oven back to 175 ° C and bake the cake again for 10 minutes.
- Let the cake cool completely before you cut it and keep it in the fridge.
Source / photo: Susan Jansen (after a recipe from Weight Watchers)