Yogurt tarts with blueberries and lemon
What do you need:
2 springforms 10 to 12 cm or 1 springform 16 to 18 cm
For the bottoms:
- 3 Medjoul dates
- 60 g almond flour
- 20 g baking banana flour or 30 g gluten-free oatmeal
- 20 g coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Livin 'La Vida Choca(If you do not have this at home, use cocoa and a hint of nutmeg!
- Pinch of sea salt
For the filling
- 500 g coconut yogurt or a firm yogurt of your choice
- 40 g maple syrup
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Berrylicious - Unicorn superfoods
- 4 sheets of gelatin or 3 g of agar agar
For the topping:
- 300 g blueberry frozen or fresh
- 1 tbsp Greensweet Jelly Crystal
- Fresh blueberries as a garnish
- Optional: dark chocolate, gold powder.
This is how you make these delicious cakes:
- Cover the bottoms of the spring form with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients for the bottoms in a mixing bowl and knead into a smooth dough. Taste if your dough is tasty.
- Spread the dough on the bottom of the springforms with the convex side of a spoon, press well and slide it into the oven for 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, get started with the filling. Stir the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Do you use gelatin? Soak the gelatin leaves in cold water until they are weak and flexible. Heat a few tablespoons of water in a pan and heat the gelatin in it. Remove the pan from the heat as soon as the gelatin has dissolved. Add the yogurt mixture while stirring. Continue to step 7.
- Do you use agar agar? Boil the agar agar in a splash of water. Add the yogurt mixture while stirring. Let the mixture simmer for about 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and continue with step 7.
- Do you want a lighter mixture? Rod mix the substance for a few minutes, bubbles will form in the filling and you will see that the structure will be finer.
- Pour the mixture over the bottom of the cake and slide your pearl into the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Then start making the topping.
- Heat the blueberries in a pan, then add the Greensweet Jelly Crystal . Boil the mixture while stirring well. You will see that it will thicken to create a coulis.
- Allow the forest fruit coulis to cool a little before you drape this onto the cake.
- Slide the tarts into the fridge for a while so that the topping can stiffen. Garnish the cake with the fresh blueberries and a swirl of dark chocolate and enjoy!