Rye bread with pineapple and coconut
What do you need:
- 2 slices of rye bread
- Cream cheese for 2 slices
- 6 slices of fresh pineapple
- Greensweet liquid stevia 50 ml coconut
This is how you make it:
- Slice the pineapple
- Briefly toast the rye bread
- Spread the rye bread with cream cheese
- Cover each slice with 3 slices of pineapple
- Discuss the pineapple with the greensweet drops.
To ensure that the drops are well distributed on the bread, you can also choose to put the drops in a separate dish and brush the pineapple with a brush.