Coconut bulbs with fresh coconut
You need this:
- 500 grams of oatmeal
- the flesh of a small coconut, finely ground in the blender
- a coffee cup of cocoa nibs
- 15 drops Greensweet liquid stevia coconut
- a tablespoon of Greensweet erythritol
- a teaspoon vanilla bourbon
- hot water
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 185 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Knead all the ingredients together in a bowl, while you keep adding water. Knead the mass into a smooth ball. Turn out the bulbs and place them on the baking tray. Bake the dumplings in the middle of the oven until golden brown in about 35-40 minutes, keep checking thoroughly.
Delicious with wa t Greensweet stevia ICING icing sugar!