Coconut pastries without oven
The ingredients are very simple and short, making it very accessible for people with a narrow purse.
What do you need:
- large papers (preferably free of bleach) fry cups
- a bottle of greensweet liquid stevia KOKOS
- pure coconut oil (Royal Green, The white pearl or cocowonder)
- oatmeal flour (grinding oatmeal in the blender into flour)
For the filling you need:
- 4 grams of agar agar powder
- greensweet liquid stevia coconut
- coconut grater and coconut flakes
- bio-dynamic low-fat curd cheese (500 gram cup)
This is how you make it:
We start with the trays first. Stir 175 ml of liquefied coconut oil through 300 grams of oatmeal and 10 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia. Knead into a dough ball. Put the paper molds on a plate and fill it with a piece of dough that you work outwards so that a bowl forms. Put this about an hour away to harden something.
Put the curd in a saucepan, stir in the agar agar with a full cup of coffee cup of coconut chips and 10-15 drops of stevia. Warm it up while stirring, and fill the containers with the topping. Sprinkle them with coconut grater. Let it stiffen for about an hour. You can also leave it in the fridge. Keep them in the refrigerator.
You can of course make them even more delicious with nuts. seeds and seeds!