Peanut / Oatmeal cookies (lactose & gluten free)
What do you need:
- 100 gr Peanut butter 100% natural! (with bits) Nowadays available in most local supermarkets.
- 30 gr liquid bio honey
- 40 gr (gluten-free) oatmeal
- 20 gr coconut grater
- 2/3 tsp coconut oil
- 5 drops of vanilla essence (is a must!)
This is how you make it:
- Au-bain-marie: Put the peanut butter, honey, vanilla essence, coconut oil and stevia drops in the same bowl at the same time and let it soften.
- Then add the oatmeal and coconut grater.
- Structure of the 'dough' is crumbly. Turning balls is not that easy. Grab a bit of the mixture and squeeze it well between your hands and then press them down flat. Size approx 2 by 2 cm -> See photo
- Put them on a tray or on a plate. Then you can put them in the fridge for a few hours. Does not necessarily have to. So it is already delicious !! The small advantage is that if you put them in the fridge, the cookies get a harder and better structure> is because coconut oil solidifies under 23 degrees.
- You get about 12 cookies here. Tip: Please note that you do not eat too many of these cookies in a row. Because of the peanut butter they are calories!
Source: Anna Ova