Vegan oatmeal banana cookies a la Anna
What do you need:
- 3 (over) ripe bananas. Are the bananas not yet ripe? Put them in the oven for half an hour at 150 gr (they become completely black on the outside, but the inside stays good)
- 120 gr (gluten-free) oatmeal
- 50 gr unsalted nuts, chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 large cinnamon cinnamon
That's how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 200 gr
- Prepare the bananas completely (or with a hand blender)
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan
- Put the mashed banana in the bowl with the rest of the ingredients and the melted coconut oil
You can simply taste this 'batter' raw, since there is no egg in it. Taste whether the taste is as desired. If not, you can add more cinnamon / stevia.
- Make big balls and flatten them by hand. Place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake them for about 15 minutes.
- Lets eat!
Source and photos: Anna Ova