Walnut cookies with sea salt and a touch of caramel
What do you need for large 6 cakes:
50 grams raisins, finely chopped
70 grams walnuts, finely chopped
50 grams oatmeal, finely ground
50 grams almond flour
1 pinch sea salt, ground
1 half teaspoon cinnamon
1.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon Greensweet liquid stevia Caramel
1 egg, Large
This is how you make it:
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Finely chop the walnuts together with the raisins and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Add all other ingredients and mix into a cohesive dough.
4. Form six large balls of the dough, place them on the baking tray and flatten them.
5. Bake the cookies in the middle of the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes. They are good when they are golden brown.
6. And your cookies are ready. Remove them from the baking sheet and let them cool completely on an oven rack before eating. You can store the Walnut cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Greetings and love,
Source/Photos: Zo Mijntje