Guiltfree chocolate mousse from Maaike
What do you need:
2 tablespoons of pure cocoa
2 tablespoons rice milk
This is how you make it:
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Remove the pulp with a spoon and put this together with the banana in the blender
- Add the 2 tablespoons of rice milk.
- Mix this until it is a smooth mixture.
- Then add the 5 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia Vanilla and then the cocoa powder.
- Mix the mixture well again until smooth and airy.
- Top it off with a topping of your choice. I chose mango roses.
Enjoy your meal !
Source/photo: Maaike Smink