Guilt-free chocolate mousse from Maaike
What do you need:
2 tablespoons pure cocoa
2 tablespoons rice milk
This is how you make it:
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the kernel.
- Remove the flesh with a spoon and put it in the blender together with the banana
- Add the 2 tablespoons of rice milk.
- Mix this until it is a smooth whole.
- Then add the 5 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia Vanilla and then the cocoa powder.
- Mix the mixture well again until a smooth, airy whole.
- Finish it off with a topping of your choice. I opted for mango roses.
Enjoy your meal !
Source / photo: Maaike Smink