This walnut pesto is a great seasoning thanks to the combination of salt and sweet, spicy and mild, creamy and crunchy. This includes Greensweet liquid stevia.
What do you need:
- 75 gr walnuts 4.05 khd
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 30 gr grated aged cheese
- 3 drops of liquid stevia natural
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- OPTIONAL garlic
This is how you make this walnut pesto:
- Roast the walnuts and chop them into pieces. Puree 50 grams of walnuts with walnut oil, cheese, spices, liquid stevia and salt into a pesto. Make it as coarse or fine as you want, you can use the hand blender or a mortar for this.
- Mix the remaining pieces of walnut with the pesto. Taste and determine if you should add anything of one of the ingredients. You can also easily vary the thickness by using more or less oil.
- This delicious pesto contains less than 5 grams of carbohydrates for the entire recipe, so almost negligible per spreads.