What do you need for 4 pieces:
50 grams (gluten-free) oatmeal,
50 grams of oatmeal,
2 ripe bananas (practiced),
1 teaspoon tartar powder,
¼ lime raps,
50 grams of frozen raspberries,
pinch of cardamom,
1 teaspoon dried marigold,
20 grams of vegan white chocolate (small pieces).
This is how you make these delicious summer cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour and carefully stir.
- Make a ball and then divide it into 4 equal balls.
- Press the 4 balls onto the baking sheet and then slide it into the oven. After about 20-25 minutes your cakes will be ready.
- Allow the cookies to cool and store in the refrigerator.
Source / photo: Manon de Wit