Chocolate curd cake
What do you need:
- 500 grams of low-fat French curd cheese
- 100 grams of protein (protein from 3 eggs)
- 40 grams of coconut flour
- 30 grams of spelled flour
- 5 grams of psyllium fibers
- 40 grams of Greensweet Sweet chocolate
- 40 grams of whey in the chocolate flavor
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
Now put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a whisk. Once it is an even batter, the batter can be in a greased cake pan.
The cake goes into the preheated oven for 55-60 minutes.
And your cake is ready! (a child can do the laundry, right?)
Have fun, greetings Tiffany