What do you need for 5 pieces:
- 60 grams of almond flour
- 30 grams baking banana flour (oatmeal is also possible)
- 1 tbsp speculaas spices
- 1 small tbsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp Greensweet Sweet Chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams of pure chocolate au bain marie melted
- 5 Candy Canes crushed
- 50 grams of pure chocolate au bain marie melted
This is how you make these delicious Christmas donuts:
Preheat oven to 160 degrees and grease the molds.
- First mix all dry ingredients.
- Mix the above with the eggs and the melted chocolate.
- If you find the batter too moist, you can add a very small amount of coconut flour.
- Spoon the batter into the tins with a tablespoon.
- Put in the oven for about 20 minutes. The donuts are cooked when you insert a skewer and it comes out dry.
Let cool on a rack. Decorate with melted chocolate and the pieces of Candy Cane.