What do you need:
- 120 grams of cannelini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 80 grams of protein
- 40 grams Whey in the taste Chocolate from the Bodyenfitshop
- 30 grams of Greensweet Sweet Chocolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 10 grams of coconut flour
- 20 grams of spelled flour
- pinch of salt
This is how you make these cakes:
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
Put the cannelini beans in the food processor and mix until a smooth puree is obtained. Then you can do the rest of it
add the ingredients. Mix is good and make sure there are no more lumps of flour in it. Then you can divide the batter into your cupcake tins and put them in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes.
And your cakes are ready, it's so quick and easy to put a healthy snack on the table.